After creating a store product, editing the product in your WP e-commerce store is pretty simple. Here are the basic instructions. If you find you are in need of more details, please ask.
- Log into your WordPress website.
- From the Dashboard, click e-Commerce to expand it.
- Click on Products.
- Click on the title of the product you want to edit.
- Update the fields you wish to add or change.
- Click on the Edit Product button at the bottom of the page.
That’s all it takes.
Note, if you add a new image, it replaces the original image. Presently, you cannot add multiple images to a product when using the free version. To upgrade to the Gold Cart there is a fee — but the fee is very reasonable and worth it if you need a lot more “power.”