As you plan your site, consider the following pages that we feel are essentials for every church website. This list helps to set a solid foundation that can be built on in the future.
The Church Website Foundation:
- List the service times and locations.
- Indicate if there are Sunday school classes, children’s programs, etc.
- Visitors or Connect:
- Explain what a visitor should expect.
- Explain how new members can connect. If you have small groups, list them and provide simple directions on how to get connected.
- List each ministry and how to get involved or support the ministry.
- About Us:
- Introduce the pastor.
- Clarify the beliefs, vision, mission, etc.
- Contact Us: Includes an email contact form, church phone number and address. Directions using Google maps (optional).
If you are planning your church website we would love to help. We offer a free church website based on this list of church website essentials. Let us help you start with a good plan and a solid foundation.
Visit our Free Church Website Demo. If you want to test out the admin interface, just ask! We’ll send the username and password.